Information pursuant to the “Personal Data Protection Code” – Legislative Decree No. 196/2003.
1. SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data in the possession of QNT S.r.l. is obtained directly from the person concerned when the information is entered in the fields provided in the online form.
2. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
The personal data is processed for the following purposes:
compliance with obligations envisaged by law, regulations or legislation;
activities connected with QNT S.r.l.’s operations, conducted by means of letters, telephone, publicity material, automated communication systems, etc., in regard to which the person concerned has the right to grant or deny consent. Each person concerned therefore has the right to refuse or withdraw their consent to the processing at any time, without this having adverse consequences on the relationship or provision of services requested prior to the withdrawal.
3. DATA PROCESSING METHODS
The personal data is processed for the purposes described in the previous paragraph, using manual, IT and online tools, the logic of which is strictly correlated to the above-mentioned purposes and, in any event, in such as way as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
4. CATEGORIES OF DATA PROCESSED
For the purposes described in paragraph 2 above, QNT S.r.l. processes personal data that does not include “sensitive” data (i.e. personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, political opinions, health conditions, sex life, etc.) or “legal” data.
More specifically, the data processing by QNT S.r.l. concerns personal information such as names, addresses, etc. You are therefore advised not to communicate “sensitive” and/or “legal” personal data to QNT S.r.l.
5. CATEGORIES OF PERSONS TO WHOM THE DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED
For the purposes described in paragraph 2, QNT S.r.l. needs to disclose personal data to third parties involved in the transmission, enveloping, transport and handling of communications with the person concerned.
Your personal data may also be disclosed, if requested, to the relevant legal/legislative authorities.
The data processed by QNT S.r.l. shall not be distributed.
6. RIGHTS OF THE PARTY CONCERNED
We also inform you that the legislation on the protection of personal data allows the persons concerned to exercise specific rights. In particular, the person concerned may obtain:
– confirmation of the existence of data concerning them, even if not yet recorded, and its communication in an intelligible form;
– Information about the origin of the personal data, the purposes and methods of processing and the logic applied in case of processing with the help of electronic tools;
– Indication of the identity of the data controller, data processor and the persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can acquire knowledge of it;
– cancellation, conversion into an anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as updating, rectification or, if so desired, completion of the data.
The person concerned may also oppose the processing of their personal data for legitimate reasons. They may also oppose the processing of their personal data for the information purposes related to the promotion and sale of QNT S.r.l. products.
The requests referred to in paragraph 6 above may be submitted in writing to QNT S.r.l., Via Lucca, 52, 50143 Florence, by fax for the attention of QNT S.r.l. to +39.055.7193549 or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.